When must you notify the licensing authority?

All Questions | Saved Questions |

Question Topic: Documents

Mark one answer
When your vehicle needs an MOT certificate
When you have to work abroad
When your health affects your driving
When you lend your vehicle to someone

Ready to go pro?

Signing up for an account is quick, easy and hassle-free!